From: Es on
I am trying to lock Text Field in a document that I am modifying. The
document was not created by me. I am able to lock the text in a new document
but would like to modify the company letterhed to lock text.

Assistance would be appreciated.

Kind regards
--
Es
From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
See the article "How can I prevent users from editing the header of a
document in Word 2000 or higher?” at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/ProtectWord2000PlusHeader.htm

or, the article "How can I prevent users from editing the header of a Word
97 document?” at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/ProtectWord97Header.htm

--
Hope this helps.