From: Al Almoian on
WORD 2003
I have an application that creates a WORD document by pasting into WORD. I
think the undo store is depleting available memory (many thousand items).
Can I turn off or limit the items kept for undo?
From: Jay Freedman on
You can't turn it off. At various points in your macro, you can call the
method ActiveDocument.UndoClear to empty the list. Unless your computer is
seriously memory-poor, though, this probably won't help much.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman