From: delimar on
I want to highlight paragraphs with colour and border. When the paragraph
inlcudes a sentence and a bulleted list the shading has a gap. How can i get
the shade to surround the whole paragraph?
From: Graham Mayor on
A single paragraph cannot include a bulleted list - at least not using the
bullet and numbers facility. You would need to use Shift enter and mock up
your list with bullet characters and tabs. You can then treat the resulting
block as a single paragraph.

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com