From: Laura on
"Chuck Davis" wrote:

John, If you aren't ready to lay out several hundred dollars for Adobe
Acrobat (not the Reader), you can try either of these:
http://www.win2pdf.com or http://www.primopdf.com
_______________

Many thanks Chuck! I had just given up on converting my document to pdf due
to the price of Adobe. Then I read your advice and purchased win2pdf for
$35.00! I really appreciate you taking the time to write your advice.
Laura
From: Peter T. Daniels on
On May 31, 3:07 pm, Laura <La...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> "Chuck Davis" wrote:
>
> John, If you aren't ready to lay out several hundred dollars for Adobe
>  Acrobat (not the Reader), you can try either of these:
>  http://www.win2pdf.comorhttp://www.primopdf.com
>
> Many thanks Chuck!  I had just given up on converting my document to pdf due
> to the price of Adobe.  Then I read your advice and purchased win2pdf for
> $35.00!  I really appreciate you taking the time to write your advice.
> Laura

It's probably not a great idea to take advice from five-year-old
postings ... there are a number of free pdf conversion utilities
(apparently now including primopdf).