From: Robert Brewer Robert on
I would like to see if MS could make it so I could sort tracked edits by
date. The problem is - people will submit late edits to a document after I
have sent it in for formatting with out accepting the prior edits. I have to
then parse through the document looking for these edits. If I could sort the
edits by date that would be great.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=068c8cc8-df18-4f9d-bf46-a989859e7c74&dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
From: Jay Freedman on
I posted a macro to handle this more than 4 years ago. See
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.word.docmanagement/msg/2188cc26e005fa03?hl=en

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman