From: Pete on
I accidentally hit one or more keys on my keyboard and all of a sudden the
paragraph symbols and other junk appears on every email I create. How do I
get rid of them? I use Outlook, and my operating system is Windows XP
Professional Version 2002, service pack 3. Thanks. Pete
From: Peter T. Daniels on
If your complaint were about Word, we would tell you to press Ctrl-
Shift-8 again.

But for Outlook, you'll have to ask in an Outlook group.

Your recipients, however, will not see the non-printing characters,
and you can do a better job generally when word processing if you keep
them visible (at least the paragraph and tab marks).

From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
That keyboard shortcut does the same thing in Outlook.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.