From: sgodlovitch on
PDF file pages in most readers can be re-ordered using the thumbnail layout
by simple dragging up or down. I cannot figure out how this might be done in
MSWord's thumbnail view equivalent with doc files, nor does there seem to be
any information available in Help. Can this be done at all - and if so, how?
From: Peter T. Daniels on
Word doesn't really have "pages."

One thing you could do is start each page with a heading set to "page
break before," then go to Outline View, collapse the headings to that
level, and drag the visible headings up or down.