From: alex harding on

Hi,

Trying to make a document with links to media (mp3's etc) that will
work on any computer. Currently only works on mine, and when run on
another computer the links break (all the media resides on a usb drive
along with the document).

The links all seem to be absolute. Is there a way to make them
relative?

Thanks for any help,

Alex

--
alex harding
From: macropod on
Hi alex,

To see how to implement relative paths in Word, check out the solution I've posted at:
http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/index.php?showtopic=670027

--
Cheers
macropod