From: LeeCC on
Hello!

I have a picture drawn in WORDS2003 sometime ago. But I can't ungroup it now.

Can someone help? Many thanks.

Lee CC
From: Peter T. Daniels on
What have you tried that didn't work?

I assume you selected the picture and then went to Ungroup, but it
wasn't available?

Are you sure the picture is made of subpictures?

From: LeeCC on
Hello! Peter

Thanks for the response.

The picture consists only autoshapes such as rectangles, ovals and arrows. I
don't understand why the Ungrouping and Order options are blurred out.

Lee CC

From: Peter T. Daniels on
Was it copy-pasted as a unit?

Are you being careful to click exactly on one of the lines in one of
the objects, rather than just anywhere on the surfact of the picture?

From: CyberTaz on
One Possibility:

Is the grouped object formatted as 'In Line with Text'? Inline objects can't
be ungrouped nor can the stacking order be changed - you need to apply text
wrap of some sort first.

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 6/5/10 11:18 PM, in article
369DF334-D98B-49D4-9FBB-800D3120F6AF(a)microsoft.com, "LeeCC"