From: Robbro on
I hae a large sheet that goes from Column A to Column AP. Col A is my lot
number, which I maintain as we add new lots in order. The rest of the
columns are calculations.
When I add a new lot, I insert a row in the appropriate place, then type my
lot number in column A. Column B automatically fills in the formula from
above, but the rest I have to highlight the row above then click the autofill
tab, bottom right corner and drag it down a row. It would be nice if I could
set the entire sheet up to auto fill like column B does, but so far I cant
figure it out.