From: Patty on
I am trying to share a workbook -
Toolbar, Review/Share Workbook - Each time, I get a message, the file is no
longer shared and will not let me save. Any thoughts?
--
Patty
From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
I think another person of your shared workbook might have removed you from
the sharing. Otherwise the file has been moved to some other location. Save
the current file in your local system and try to open the Original File from
its actual location.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)

From: Patty on
Worked like a charm - thank you!