From: Patty on
I am trying to share a workbook with colleagues. Review/Share workbook/click
additional users. Unfortunately, everytime I click additional users, i
receive the message - workbook no longer shared. Any thoughts on how I
correct?
Thanks!
--
Patty
From: Kim on
Patty - did you get an answer to this? I am having the same problem. Thanks.

From: Gina on
Hi Kim and Patty,

I did have this problem today. It may have something to do with the
network. Our IIT dept told me to save it to my desktop and then share it.
After it is shared, then resave it on our network drives. I did this, and
now it is a shared file. Hopefully, this will work for you.