From: dewheatley on
I'm having a problem with autofill. I can drag and drop but when I want to
see the options, before I can mouse over to the options box, the box vanishes
as soon I've moved off the initial cell that was copied. I'm not fast enough
to get to the options, so it would be good if someone could tell me how to
keep the options box available.

From: kristain via OfficeKB.com on
The Auto Fill Option button is displayed after you select the AutoFill option
in the Series dialog box. To show the Series dialog box, use one of the
following procedures
In Microsoft Office Excel 2007, click the Home tab, and then click Fill in
the Editing group.
In Microsoft Office Excel and in earlier versions of Excel, point to Fill on
the Edit menu, and then click Series. The options that are available depend
on the type of content in the cells and on the format of the data. You can
use the Series command to find the AutoFill option and other options.

--
kristain Hayes

From: Malin D on
You can also drag the autofill button with your RIGHT mouse button instead.
Then you will get a menu to choose from right away.

--
Best regards

Malin D
Office consultant/Trainer

"kristain via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

> The Auto Fill Option button is displayed after you select the AutoFill option
> in the Series dialog box. To show the Series dialog box, use one of the
> following procedures
> In Microsoft Office Excel 2007, click the Home tab, and then click Fill in
> the Editing group.
> In Microsoft Office Excel and in earlier versions of Excel, point to Fill on
> the Edit menu, and then click Series. The options that are available depend
> on the type of content in the cells and on the format of the data. You can
> use the Series command to find the AutoFill option and other options.
>
> --
> kristain Hayes

> .

Pages: 1