From: Quin on
A Very helpful Expert on another message board answered my question and
provided some code to create text boxes with text from column A. I am
grateful to him. It is exactly what I needed.

For others that might have a need for this information I will share the code
here. This VBA Looks in column A. Copies any value into a new textbox
which is the exact size of the cell in column B. Creates 1000 text boxes, no
matter if there's a value in A or not.

___________________________________

Sub MakeTextboxes()

Dim iLeft As Integer
Dim iTop As Integer
Dim iWidth As Integer
Dim iHeight As Integer

Dim sTheString As String

Dim iRow As Long

Dim timeStart As Date
Dim timeStop As Date

Dim HeightMultiplier As Double

HeightMultiplier = 1.2

iLeft = Range("B1").Left
iWidth = Range("B1").Width

For iRow = 1 To 1000

iTop = Range("b" & iRow).Top
iHeight = Range("b" & iRow).Height

With ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddTextbox(msoTextOrientationHorizontal, _
iLeft, iTop, iWidth, iHeight)

.TextFrame.Characters.Text = Range("a" & iRow)
.TextFrame.MarginBottom = 0
.TextFrame.MarginLeft = 0
.TextFrame.MarginRight = 0
.TextFrame.MarginTop = 0