From: Mark Andrews on
Yes control the code so the report you run produces the pdf you want. In
this case a couple hundred pdf files.
Don't make one big pdf and then try and break that into many pdfs.

Access2003 and earlier most people use stephen lebans code to make the pdf
file
Access2007 pdf output is built-in
You can control some pdf print drivers via registry keys that can be coded
(a bit more work)

HTH,
Mark