From: Hassan Schroeder on
On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Tony Arcieri <tony.arcieri(a)medioh.com> wrote:

> I'm wondering if someone has written a similar Ruby wrapper for
> automatically combining multiple images into a single image ...

> From there CSS positioning is used to display the relevant portions of this
> image.
>
> Does such a tool exist?  Ideally we'd develop with uncombined images, then
> switch to combined images in production.

Haven't had a chance to try it yet, but just saw this the other day:

http://www.huangzhimin.com/entries/190-css-sprite-best-practices

HTH!
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder(a)gmail.com
twitter: @hassan

From: Tony Arcieri on

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Hassan Schroeder <
hassan.schroeder(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Haven't had a chance to try it yet, but just saw this the other day:
>
> http://www.huangzhimin.com/entries/190-css-sprite-best-practices

Cool, that's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks.

--
Tony Arcieri
Medioh! A Kudelski Brand