From: T-rex915 on
Is there a way to change the font size automatically to a larger font for
incoming e-mails? (have one that prints in tiny sized font every time...)
From: Stefan Blom on
You could choose the option to read all mail as plain text, and then specify the
desired plain text font and size. As far as I know, this is the only way to have
control over the appearance of text in Outlook (but one of the Outlook experts
may prove me wrong on this one).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP