From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Gufus" <STOP.NOSPAM.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca>

| Hi All..

| So I've been using Avira (registered) for 3+ years now with good success, I
| see AVG is on the come back for good anti-virus apps.

| In everyone's opinion, which is better?

| Gufus

Stick with Avira.

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Gufus" <STOP.NOSPAM.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca>

| Hi David,

| Wednesday February 24 2010, David H. Lipman writes to All:

>> From: "Gufus" <STOP.NOSPAM.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca>
>>| In everyone's opinion, which is better?

>> Stick with Avira.

| 'k

| ttyl...

| Gufus

>> -+- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
>> + Origin: Calgary Organization CDN Fidonet-Internet Gateway
>> (1:342/77.10)

| --
| K Klement

| Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
| mailto:info(a)gypsy-designs.com
| Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

| ... Here = This place; Hear = Done with your ears.

Please check you PC clock and/or time-zone.
Something in your time settings is wrong.

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Gufus" <STOP.NOSPAM.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca>

| Hi David,

>> Please check you PC clock and/or time-zone.
>> Something in your time settings is wrong.

| Ah...

| Your good David. :)

| It's /not/ any of the box's (computers) on my network, they are all set
| correctly.

| These messages are being sent from /Fidonet/ using software called /SoupGate/
| to gate Fidonet<>Internet, it's a bug in SoupGate. :(

I never did get the whole Fido thing (goes back BBS days ?). However you may note I used
the OE/Windows Mail add-on called Fidolook (by George Hazan) which does have some kind of
interface to Fidonet.

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Gufus" <STOP.NOSPAM.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca>

| Hi David,

| Wednesday February 24 2010, David H. Lipman writes to All:

>> I never did get the whole Fido thing (goes back BBS days ?).

| Yep, I still even run a BBS, Gypsy BBS. <big smile>

| It's still a /good/ amateur network, I learned a /lot/ from the folks in Fido
| land.

>> However you may note I used the OE/Windows Mail add-on
>> called Fidolook (by George Hazan) which does have some kind
>> of interface to Fidonet.

| Didn't noticed Dave, I'll look at the klug lines, it should say what your
| using. As far as gating software there is a few different ones, I just setup
| SoupGate, maybe time permitting I'll look at something else.

| Chat soon

| Gufus

In my header...
FL-Build: Fidolook 2007 (HV) 6.0.6000.97 - 24/12/2008 20:32:05

http://www.fidolook.org/

Look for the part about FTNStub on the above page.

--
Dave

From: Bill on

In article <1267025022(a)f77.n342.z1.fidonet.org>, Gufus says...

>In everyone's opinion, which is better?

Neither