From: FromTheRafters on
"Nick Sanders" <innobate(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

Get INNOBATE AntiVirus Home, its realtime scan engine can work along
side another Virus scanner.

Could you point me to somewhere where they actually make that claim?

I checked the website, and they not only say realtime but "on-access" -
I'm pretty sure this means conflict with any other "on-access" unless
one is on open and the other is on close.

Can you explain this here, or are you just a marketing tool?