From: Bob Masta on
On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 06:46:30 -0700 (PDT), George
Herold <ggherold(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>I needed a frequency generator that had sub Hz resolution. We bought
>this cheap one from protek and I really like it. The manual also
>stinks.

For anyone that doesn't need to go outside the
sound card audio range, the signal generator in
Daqarta uses your sound card and provides
resolution of 1/65536 Hz (0.000015 Hz). It's
totally free. (Daqarta's 30-session/30-day trial
period applies to using the inputs... the outputs
from the generator continue to work forever.)

Best regards,

Bob Masta

DAQARTA v4.51
Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis
www.daqarta.com
Scope, Spectrum, Spectrogram, Sound Level Meter
FREE Signal Generator
Science with your sound card!
From: oparr on

>               DAQARTA  v4.51
>    Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis
>              www.daqarta.com
> Scope, Spectrum, Spectrogram, Sound Level Meter
>            FREE Signal Generator
>         Science with your sound card!

Relevant and useful spam, thanks!

From: George Herold on
On Sep 15, 1:09 pm, "op...(a)hotmail.com" <op...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> >               DAQARTA  v4.51
> >    Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis
> >              www.daqarta.com
> > Scope, Spectrum, Spectrogram, Sound Level Meter
> >            FREE Signal Generator
> >         Science with your sound card!
>
> Relevant and useful spam, thanks!

Hmm that's not spam then... bacon?