From: SAC on
Can stored procedures be included in a backup file, .bak? I'm thinking only
the data is in the bak file, but is there some way I can include the stored
procedures?

Thanks for your help.

From: Scott Morris on
"SAC" <sac(a)somewhere.com> wrote in message
> Can stored procedures be included in a backup file, .bak? I'm thinking
> only the data is in the bak file, but is there some way I can include the
> stored procedures?

A backup file created using the backup command contains everything in the
database - including stored procedures.

From: SAC on
Excellent. Thanks.