From: Bob I on
Simply make a "Sent rule" to move a Copy to the Inbox and stop
processing more rules.

From: Slipstick on

Bob I;143446 Wrote:
> Simply make a "Sent rule" to move a Copy to the Inbox and stop
> processing more rules.

If the mail server and computer times are not idential down to the
second, the messages appear out of order and won't sort right - the
copied reply can be before the message. Using VBA to BCC gets the mail
server time so the messages aren't out of order.

Plus, if you BCC, you can use rules to mark the BCC message read (if
message from me, mark as read) or do other things not available in After
Sending Rules.

--
Slipstick

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)