From: Mike on
System is Windows XP Home.
The computer locks and I get this on the screen before it shuts down

The problem sees to be caused by the following file BHDrvx86.sys
an attempt was made to write to read-only memory (this line was highlighted)
..
BHDrvx86.sys address b684f45d base at b682f000
Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
--
Mike
Maranatha!

From: russg on
On Sep 23, 9:29 pm, "Mike" <n0...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
> System is Windows XP Home.
> The computer locks and I get this on the screen before it shuts down
>
> The problem sees to be caused by the following file BHDrvx86.sys
> an attempt was made to write to read-only memory (this line was highlighted)
> .
> BHDrvx86.sys address b684f45d base at b682f000
> Beginning dump of physical memory
> Physical memory dump complete.
>
> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
> --
> Mike
> Maranatha!

A quick Google brings up problems with Norton programs, probably
antivirus. It can be difficult to remove Norton
programs, but you might be able to temporarily disable it and see if
that helps.

Pages: 1
Prev: xp sp3 installation problem
Next: Ich brauche Spam