From: Matt recruiter on
(Please note: If you are interested in this position and you have all
skills experience which mentioned in requirement, so please update
your resume as per the requirement and reply me)

Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

Please find this Requirement of our Direct Client, if it looks
interested please reply me ASAP, requirement mentioned below:

Role: BI Publisher Consultants (A / SA / APM / PM) SA
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Duration: 10+ Months

Job Roles / Responsibilities:
Required:
Overall 5 years of IT Industry experience with extensive experience in
the areas of reporting and publishing reports
At least 2 projects experience in preparing reports using BI
Publisher
Must have experience with environment setup for BIP

Skills: BI Publisher, OBIEE, Etc.
4

If you are interested please reply with your updated resume with
details mentioned below, Or if you are not interested please share
this requirement with your Colleagues or with Friends and send me
there resumes and contact details ASAP.

Kindly fill the following Details:

Full Name:
Current Location:
Home Phone & Cell Phone:
E-mail address:
Work Authorization:
Current Employer:
Total yrs of IT exp:
BI Publisher Exp.:
Rate:
Relocation ( Yes or No):
Availability/Notice period:
Preferable time for discussion:
Reason of looking out for change:
Any vacation plans in first year:

waiting for your response....

Looking forward to work with you closely,

Thanks & regards,

Matt,
NETPRO LOGIC (NPL)
Bensenville, IL