From: Brian on
My server is in pretty bad shape. I inherited it needing a rebuild. The
admin before laughed and said "good luck" on the way out the door. I
attempted to upgrade to Sp2 in hopes that some of the issues would get
resolved. That didn't quite work out. The upgrade just hung. I had to end
task it. Sp2 disabled all of the exchange services. I managed to get
everything back up and running with the exception of BIS. I think that one
of the services it is dependent on is disabled. Do you guys know what
services BIS is dependent on? I plan on building a new exchange server early
next week, however in the meantime, the CEO wants her email on her BB. So
any help would be really appreciated.

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Is there anything in the event log?
--