From: Rick lee on
Hi all,
I have a pc on a network and the pc randomly gets a stop error
0x000000c2.
It is creating a dump file but I have no idea how to troubleshoot this
problem or analyze the dump file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick
From: Peter Foldes on
http://aumha.org/a/stop.php#0xc2

--
Peter

From: Yousuf Khan on
Rick lee wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a pc on a network and the pc randomly gets a stop error
> 0x000000c2.
> It is creating a dump file but I have no idea how to troubleshoot this
> problem or analyze the dump file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can use this tool to analyse what's causing the BSODs.

BlueScreenView - blue screen of death (STOP error) information.
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

Yousuf Khan