From: Access Developer on
"Justin Dulton" <support(a)buyfakepassports.com> wrote

> Our team is a unique producer of quality fake documents.

My guess is that there is little unique about Justin's company, that they
take any money you send them, and assume you won't complain to the
authorities when you don't receive a fake document of any kind (other than
the solicitation for payment).

From: fake certificates on

Free and much more easier than above...Check http://fakecertificatesblog.com/
From: Access Developer on
"fake certificates" <fake.cert.blog(a)gmail.com> wrote

> > > Our team is a unique producer of qualityfakedocuments.
>
> > My guess is that there is little unique about Justin's company, that
they
> > take any money you send them, and assume you won't complain to the
> > authorities when you don't receive afakedocument of any kind (other
than
> > the solicitation for payment).

> Free and much more easier than above...Check
http://fakecertificatesblog.com/

Oh, how comforting that thought is... I'll bear it in mind the very next
time I need fake credentials in order to scam someone (and why else would
you need them?).

--

Larry Linson, Microsoft Office Access MVP
Co-author: "Microsoft Access Small Business Solutions", published by Wiley