From: gray asphalt on
Garritan's stuff has a KS sample that lets you change from one
variation to another with a midi key stroke ... but it that doesn't
allow for easy control over the velocity. Pizz seems to need a
different volume than legato to fit in.

So I'm thinking about assing the pizzacato notes to a different
channel and running it out to midiox (& midi yoke) and back
in to different tracks. Sound good?

Like first 3 notes to midiox, channel 1, 4th note to channel 2.
In midiox sending channel 1... wait, do I need this, or can I
just assign the notes to channels and have the synth track receive
them? I'm getting in over my head (the musical one).

From: Steve_Karl on
Just move the notes to an other track.