From: InOverMyHead on
Somehow I now have a lined background on all my Word documents. When I
print, the lines are not printed, just on the screen. I deleted my
normal.dot but it didn't help. What next?

Bob

From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
On the View tab of the ribbon, go to the Show/Hide section and uncheck the
Gridlines box

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Or, if this is Word 2003 or earlier, display the Drawing toolbar and go to
Draw | Grid and clear the check box for "Show gridlines on screen."

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: InOverMyHead on
Yes - Office 2000 - Clear grid did the job.

Wow - I never know I could do grids. Maybe I will use it in the future. (But
not now.)

Thanks loads!!

Bob