|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Full screen mode for just the document?
Is there any way to detach the document pane from the rest of the Word window and size it independently? My screen is landscape (wider than tall) and most of my document are portrait. With Word 2003, I was able to detach most of the toolbars and either let them float or attach them to the sides to free up vertic... 6 Jun 2010 11:38
Word Count for Section in W2007?
Does anyone know a way to display the word count of a chapter or section? I'm currently displaying the word count in the status bar, selecting the section and recording the words manually. I've found NUMWORDS, but would like to use several of these in the same document with each one counting the words in a single... 5 Jun 2010 12:32
internet files
when i want to open files from net i can not read it in my microsoft word, it is unreadable ... 5 Jun 2010 10:20
I would like to automaticly save the document I am working on
I would like to automaticly save the document I am working on every 5 min. to the file it is from. ... 4 Jun 2010 21:24
need free on-line punctuation checking only
www.google.com would be a good place to start looking. "Robert Macy" <macy(a)california.com> wrote in message news:badfabba-7c95-482f-a1b2-831e01ad1485(a)11g2000prw.googlegroups.com... : Help. Need URLs to correct punctuation only. ... 4 Jun 2010 19:13
MS Office Word 2003. How to go to top of my doc?Scroll bar's gone
If I am at the bottom of a word document, and I want to scroll to the top of the top, the scroll bar is gone in my new version of Word. How do I add a scroll bar to Word? If it is not possible, how do you go from, say page 25 of your document, back to page 1? Thank you in advance. ... 4 Jun 2010 13:41
Line of small red dots.
What does the line of small red dots under all of my street addresses in WORD documents mean ? (WORD 2003 PROF) ... 3 Jun 2010 19:03
slightly OT, but anyone know...
....of an online website to check a sentence, or phrase, for grammatical accuracy and correct punctuation? everything I've found so far wants money for a book or lessons, or worse wants to give me pragmatic rules which rarely apply. anybody know of something very, very effective? ... 5 Jun 2010 07:05
How can I get 2011 boxed style printable calendar
If anything maybe know how to get a2010-2011 academic calendar instead, thanks! ... 3 Jun 2010 16:48
Fillable Form
Using Word 2003. I'm trying to make a fillable authorization form for our website so volunteers can type in it at their own computer, save it and attach to an e-mail and send in for an authorized signature. I have tried making a form to put on the website, but the grey fillable area did not expand when I test... 3 Jun 2010 21:16
Use jpg as border - Word 2007
Hi - I have a specific jpg that I wish to use as a border on a Word 2007 document. This jpg will be 3/4 point, and will border the entire document with multiple copies of the picture. In other words, the picture will be copied around the entire border of the document. I looked in Word 2007 'Help' but could n... 3 Jun 2010 11:10
Posting word file as ectension by Tbird
My default mail client is Mozilla Thunderbird. If I attempt to send a file from Word (2007) as attachment T'bird just opens with no new email with attachment window. It works fine with Wordpad and Publisher. Is there a known problem with Word/Thunderbird? I have tried T'bird in Safe Mode to exclude extension prob... 4 Jun 2010 05:56
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11