From: Joe727 on
Hi - I have a specific jpg that I wish to use as a border on a Word 2007
document. This jpg will be 3/4 point, and will border the entire document
with multiple copies of the picture. In other words, the picture will be
copied around the entire border of the document.

I looked in Word 2007 'Help' but could not find the info on how to do this,
if indeed it is possible.

Thanks

Joe

From: mike.smith on
Hello Joe,

if your jpg file is of right dimensions, you can use it as a background
image.

Therefore you can have it as border as well.

I hope it helps

If not, contact me via my website

Mike
http://www.mswordhelp.com
how to microsoft word; philosophy, tutorials, tips and tricks

From: Jay Freedman on
See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BorderArt.htm.

--
Regards,