First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Emailing a Word Document with Microsoft Exchange.
I created a document with my Word 2007 program that had an image inserted. I added the Email command to the Quick Access Toolbar. When I tried to Email the Doc. I was told I need a Windows Exchange account. Can someone explain the procedure ? FDLeyda ... 19 May 2010 11:35
how to shrink a page to copy 4 quarters
i have flyers that i want to make a full page of 4 to a page ... 14 May 2010 12:50
Important Word Options to be selected in Word 2007
-- mprnair ... 14 May 2010 11:44
Footer - problem
Hi all, I have to submit an essay asap, already late because I cannot get the Footer to work properly & no-one around me can help. My document has 16 pages, and the first two are a cover & table of contents, so the third page is Page 1, fourth Page 2 etc. The first three pages work fine, each Footer is unique... 14 May 2010 05:11
controlling fields on a form
I am using Word 2003 to make a form and put in some fields. There are a couple of things I am unable to do, however. When data is input into the field by the user, text below the field is pushed down. How do I control the field so it does not affect surrounding text? I would like to set the field at a maxim... 13 May 2010 12:43
cursor location
Using Word 2007. When I first click on Word the blank page comes up with the cursor in the top center of the page. Why is this, and how can I make it appear on the left margin to begin a document? thanks ... 13 May 2010 18:18
Different Type of Picture in a Document
I have received a document that i have to work on that was compiled by various folks and I have no idea who did what. When I select pictures within the document, I have some pictures with the usual single border; circles at the corners, and squares at the edge. I have other pictures, that when selected, have a... 13 May 2010 14:57
Where is the zoom control box I want to adjust width
I want to adjust width where do I find the Zoom control bar? ... 12 May 2010 00:31
I am in need of a golf score tracker
I need a golf score tracker for my American Legion Senior League. Can anyone help me. ... 11 May 2010 16:48
Numbering oddly
Qt based on Word 2007 Is there an easy way to set numbering to the following: 1. 3. 5. And so on ... 12 May 2010 18:08