First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Converting Revisions to Text
I have two word files. I do a comparison of the two files. I would like to convert the comparison result into a file where the revisions are actual text and formatting. For example, I would like the deletions to become text with strikethrough, not text marked as a deletion displayed with a strikethough. I need... 3 May 2010 12:04
Was Myst Technology 2007 ORS add-in cancelled?
An Element K course book calls for the Myst Technology ORS "FindWhatORS" service to be added to the Research Task Pane. The add-in cannot be found. Was this service cancelled? ... 2 May 2010 13:09
Myst Technology Word 2007 ORS add-in
A 2007 Element K course book calls for adding the Myst Technology services "FindWhatORS" to the Research Task Pane in Word 2007. Unfortunately it is not available. Did Microsoft delete the service? ... 2 May 2010 17:36
end note question
I placed two end notes into a document. They appear under the "numbers" "i" and "ii." How can I get them to appear as regular numbers: "1" and "2."? And why in the world would the default be with those other characters? Thanks. ... 2 May 2010 02:20
Any good Word Art Tutorials?
Do any MVP's know of any good word art tutorials that will help me warp the text and put a drop shadows behind the word? Thanks in advance. ... 30 Apr 2010 18:34
paragraph line spacing
How do I set up a toolbar that will show the line spacing in a selected paragraph? I'm working in a long document and I know there has to be a better way than right clicking on the paragraph and taking the usual route to find out the line spacing. Thanks for being there and helping me out so very often! ... 6 May 2010 17:39
How do I hide the formatting symbols?
Thank YOU!!! I accidentally did this at work with my outlook and after some no help long-winded suggestions this worked! "Greg" wrote: CTRL+SHIFT+* See: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm -----Original Message----- I suddenly have all of these symbols everywhere in my ... 30 Apr 2010 14:01
Problem typing single-spaced centered letterhead in Word 2007
Hi, Earlier I had a problem getting single-spaced typing because of the way Word 2007 is set up. I thought I had the problem licked when one of the MVP's recommended the following: What you need to do is click the Change Styles button (to the right of the Quick Styles in the Styles group) and select Fonts... 30 Apr 2010 16:19
How do I begin typing on a page?
I downloaded Windows 7 but I can't begin typing on the page. My Enable type and click doesn't show on the edit on the tool bar. ... 29 Apr 2010 22:35