First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Drawing on a Picture. Win 2007
In Win 97, I believer I could draw a line directory onto a picture in the word document. In 2007, it wants to open a canvas to draw on. Is there a way to draw on a picture? -- Wayne Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada City, CA) (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time)... 14 Apr 2010 07:41
How to change "author" colors in Word 2003 reviewing toolbar
How do I change the two author colors (red/blue) in the word 2003 reviewing toolbar (show/options) to red and something else (like orange, not blue) that I can read better against the green background that I have to use because of my visual problems? I read Shauna's nice piece of reviewing but she does not sp... 17 Apr 2010 15:13
metadata removal
An attorney in our office asked me to tell him the best way to remove metadata from a document. Although we have a "metadata washer" program on the system (used mostly after track changes), I told him that I thought it was better to "paste special" the document as unformatted text. I've worried a little abo... 13 Apr 2010 16:14
The method I suggest is quite simple and effective
Thanks for your comments however, the method you describe seems to be for borders. It isn't a border that appears within the document it's a weird file corruption that contaminates the text even when parts of it or all of it are cut and pasted into a new document. The method I suggest is actually quite simple and ... 13 Apr 2010 13:58
See open documents in list
I just got Word 2007. I have 10 documents open and want to see a list of the documents so I can access the one I'm interested in. I don't want to split them up on the screen How do I display the list like I used to in the old Word version by hitting "alt w" to see a list of all of the open documents? ... 13 Apr 2010 12:50
Standard toolbar
How can i setup my standard toolbar so that when i place the envelope and labels icon on it, it will always appear in my toolbar after i restart or shutdown my computer. Every time i reopen word i have to place the icon back on the toolbar. ... 13 Apr 2010 12:50
help!!!
microsoft word isnt letting me make changes to an already saved document, when i go to type, the toolbar at the bottom of the screen says "this modification is not allowed because the selection is locked" it wont even let me open a fresh new document, it says the same thing when i go to type on a blank document... 13 Apr 2010 00:48
Formatting part of text
While working on a document originally created by someone else - when I try to highlight and embolden (if there is such a word) one line, the whole document changes to bold - how do I confine my formatting to what I have highlighted? -- Jim S ... 13 Apr 2010 07:17
Differences in various auto-fit options (2007)
Does anyone know why these two autofit mechanisms give different results? 1. Right-click in table | AutoFit | AutoFit to Contents. 2. Select entire table | Double-click right border. Right-clicking in a table brings up a list of options. One of them is Auto-Fit. Selecting Auto-Fit, brings up three options:... 11 Apr 2010 20:09
Mail merge query...
I am new to mail merge and have a club newsletter to go out which is in A4 size. I would like each club members name to be printed at the top of the sheet so that when the merge has completed, all club members will have a letter with their name printed on the top. I have managed to do this, however, after t... 11 Apr 2010 10:09