First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
how to delete a file from word. for it not to show again.
on windows 7 I can go to file on word and delete a file and still it shows on open. I have gone on edit and still no way to delete. thank you ... 22 Mar 2010 15:33
How to delete all bookmarks when using Word 2007?
I need to be able to quickly delete *all* bookmarks that might exist in a document. This is part of our procedure in cleaning up files we received from a number of different authors. We have just upgraded to Word 2007 from Word 2000. In Word 2000, I was able to use the macro found under Method 1 at: http://... 22 Mar 2010 18:06
how do i change text on single address labels to multi addres lab.
i typed 30 different names and addresses out on Word on a return address label template,i clicked on preview and it showed just the first address labelon all 30,how can i transfer all 30 names onto the template without retyping all 30 names and addresses -- seleneg ... 21 Mar 2010 13:52
how to find product keys for office home and student 2007'trial'
i've just bought a new emachine with a pre installed 60-day trial of office home and student 2007. i'm being prompted to enter a product key but have never been able to locate it. ... 21 Mar 2010 09:24
shortcut for doc changed or moved and doesnt work
I created a document in word. I went to get into it today to add some more info and I couldnt find it where it should have been. I eventually found it in Roaming but cannot open it because the message says The Item xxxxx that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer ... 21 Mar 2010 17:22
anyone know about locked douments and how to unlcok them?
"molly-ness" wrote: tmy document is locked. i can't type or do anything, does anyone know how i get it back to a normal document? when i try to type it says "this modification is not allowed because the document is locked" could someone please help me. ... 21 Mar 2010 03:50
Outline of labels do not show
I am using Word 2003. When I try to print individual labels by typing each label in a full sheet of labels, I am not able to see the outline of each label on my screen so I can't count down to the place where I ended printing lables the last time. This is a new thing for me. In the past when I show a whole shee... 20 Mar 2010 14:22
Contextual spelling
Me again, I am working my way through my book and found in 2007 version of Word a thing called contextual spelling. Very clever, I switched to a new document and typed the examples given in the book and it underlined red for spelling, green for grammar and purple for the contextual. When I went back to the do... 20 Mar 2010 10:58
Smart Tags
I have been reading the section in my book on Smart Tags. Although they tell you what happens when a smart tag appears and I have gone into Autocorrect and switched the Smart Tag option all and checked all the boxes, I am not clear how you get something to be smart tagged !! I have tried typing roads, names e... 20 Mar 2010 09:48
Word選取範圍被鎖定
想要打字或修改文件 卻無法修改 Word底下會顯示說"無法修改,因為選取範圍被鎖定" 選取範圍被鎖定到底是甚麼意思? 要怎麼"解除鎖定"可以打字? ... 20 Mar 2010 04:07