First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Automatic date removal
Hi, We have a large number of old document files with a date field that updates automatically on opening and saves on exit. This system might have been useful at one time but now we need to view the actual date for reference purposes. Is there any way to disable this momentarily. Making the file read-only... 3 Mar 2010 18:41
Where is the "word options" dialog box in draft view?
I'm taking a class to learn Word 2007. I'm learning to work with different styles right now and I need to switch to draft view and open the word options dialog box to see a display of all the document's styles on the screen. I have it on draft view but I can't remember where the word options dialog box is. Can ... 2 Mar 2010 13:34
Why does header/footer (2007) fade when in the document?
In Word 2007, why does the information in the header and footer fades out? I put a legend, with different colors, in the footers but when I am in the document the header and footer fade out instead of being full color like in Word 2003. The same for the header where I have a logo. ---------------- This post... 1 Mar 2010 18:46
spell checker
Spell checker will not check all of my document. I get the message "spell checker did not check text marked do not check spelling or grammer". I can not find where I accidentally turned this on at. Help!!! ... 1 Mar 2010 17:38
Word 2007 Online Forms
I am creating a collection of forms to be filled in by technicians in a small call center. The forms will be stored in a SharePoint 2007 library. I need a means to be able to have the techs clear the form after using it, without unprotecting and using the Reset Fields commands in the Legacy Forms group of comma... 2 Mar 2010 04:37
Symbols in Word 2002
I used to use Word 2000, in which it was possible to find medical prescription symbols under Insert/Symbols/Font/Pi6OUP MT. I'm now suing Word 2002 and can't find these prescription symbols (Rx, etc.). Are they present in Word 2002 and, if so, how do I find them? Thank You. ... 1 Mar 2010 14:10
Unwanted horizontal line
I am using Word 2000. All of a sudden a horizontal line has appeared in some of my pages which I cannot get rid of. I don't know how I put it there. I didn't meant to. It stretches from margin to margin and can be dragged and dropped up and down the page. When directly over it, the pointer changes to two ... 1 Mar 2010 09:11
ruler in inches
My ruler has centimeters. How do I change to inches please? -- K http://mcatprep.yolasite.com/ ... 28 Feb 2010 22:17
Viewing imported information
I cannot view information imported into Word (2003). I am pressing <Prt Scr> to capture a screen image and then <Paste>. I can view only the outline of the captured information - but it does print out OK. I've tried all the ,Paste Special> options. What do I have to do to be able to see the imported informa... 28 Feb 2010 10:00
Headers with numbers in front of them and table of contents
I have headers with letters in front of them. I want to use those headers in the table of contents but I don't want the numbers included. For example: A. Physical Characteristics In the Table of Contents I want Physical Characteristics 14 not A. Physical Characteristics 14 I ... 27 Feb 2010 18:49