First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Autotext in Windows 7
I have attached a template which I brought over from Word 2003 to a Word 2009. 1. I have put Autotext on my QAT but when I have a look at it, it shows all templates, rather than the one I need for insertion and addition. I can't find how to have just my template's entries showing. 2. I don't get a l... 22 Feb 2010 11:53
Cómo eliminar puntos que aparecieron en cada espacio entre palabra
Estoy usando Word (Office 2007). Y, de pronto, un grupo de documentos comenzó a mostrarse con el mismo "daño": APARECE UN PUNTO EN EL LUGAR DE CADA ESPACIO ENTRE PALABRAS. Imagino que debo haber presionado alguna tecla por error. Y pienso, también, que debe existir alguna opción para eliminarlos de una sola ... 8 Feb 2010 18:00
Watermark??
I have a Word document that was converted from a PDF. It has DRAFT on all the pages and I am having a hard time removing it. I can use the arrow in the drawing tool bar and highlight small pieces of the word DRAFT and remove but it is a very time consuming process and I would have to perform this for 400 pages.... 9 Feb 2010 09:29
Why do unused fonts appear in a PDF
I am creating a PDF file and several unused fonts appear embedded in the PDF. I have tried several PDF creators and get the sames fonts (e.g. why embed Century Schoolbook?). So they must be getting the information from Word. However, I have searched the document (all in Times New Roman) using the font search and t... 10 Feb 2010 23:35
what happened to the frames command in word for 2007?
please help me locate the frames command that was present in word 2003. i am using office 07/ word and cant lcoate it? to be clear i mean te frame command that creates a a file above, below, to the sides ofthe file... you can drag and drop between the docs. HELP! ... 8 Feb 2010 15:42
Metadata Removal
There are a number of products that claim Word 2007's meta data removal tools does not remove all the metadata. Its there metadata that it does not actually remove? ... 8 Feb 2010 14:33
Dotted line to remove
I have just been editing a multi-page word document and something I did has made a dotted line appear. It goes across the page from margin to margin. Whatever I do to try to remove it doesn't seem to work. The line was not in the original so some I assume some key or setting I have touched has done it. The Wor... 9 Feb 2010 19:43
page boarders & printing
why wont the bottom of my page boarder printout or show up in print preview ... 8 Feb 2010 10:00
Force table cells to remain a pre-set size
I'm trying to design a rather complex document with a table inside each table cell. I have used the table properties to set the row and column widths of the outer table, but when I adjust the inner table to try and make it fit, Often the outer table cells/rows/columns also change sizes to accommodate the inner tabl... 8 Feb 2010 05:38
Change background colour in Word 2007
When I open Word 2007 and Excel 2007, the toolbars and background are blue. I find the blue quite pale and difficult to see at times; can it be changed at all? ... 8 Feb 2010 05:38