First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Find and Replace: Flashing Rectangles-- Word 2003
When I bring up the search and replace dialog box, I get quick flashing rectangular lines that flash only briefly. The same happens when I cancel the box. They come up and down from the bottom of the screen with the dialog box. Any idea on how to stop them?? ... 9 Mar 2010 02:24
convert whole page to print quality image
Is there an easy way to convert a page in Word to a print quality image? I want to reduce its size and insert it on another page in Word. Thanks, Ben ... 7 Mar 2010 17:23
MLA Formatting
I am trying to write a research paper in MLA format, but when i click the reference tab on word there is no option to set the style to MLA. It seems as if the drop down box is inactive. PLEASE HELP! ... 7 Mar 2010 17:23
remove hyperlinks
I want to remove all the hyperlinks from some copied text. I have seen all the answers which say to - Ctrl-A Ctrl-shift-F9 I tried it but can't get it to work. Ctrl-A selects all the text, but the Ctrl-shift-F9 does nothing. I've checked and my keyboard has the function keys switched on as function keys! It ju... 17 Mar 2010 02:32
Small picture then text?
Thanks for that. So when I want to type a passage but put the picture before the text how do I select it? "Jay Freedman" <jay.freedman(a)verizon.net> wrote in message news:d9u9k5pagdjqlifo4epnfqbqshsc1b9soq(a)4ax.com... You can create a style for each person, and make a custom bullet using that person's p... 7 Mar 2010 09:37
slanted text boxes
On 2/3/2010 9:10 PM, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote: Since this is comparable to a watermark, WordArt is the feature of choice for this application. Actually, I found a simple way to do it (Word 2007): 1. Create the text box with what ever text you want in it. 2. Copy the text box (Ctrl-C) and do a special pa... 6 Mar 2010 23:55
picture before text word 2003 How?
Hi all I want to put a small picture before text in word 2003. I want to put a picture of somebodys head on the line of text then text after it, then on the enxt line change the picture to someone elses head then add text and so on. How do I do this please? symbol? inser picture? how do I get my pictu... 7 Mar 2010 20:42
How do I do a Pull quote?
... 5 Mar 2010 13:58
Search & Replace Font Color
When using Search & Replace (in Word 2000), the only search option offered for font color is from a drop-down "palette". The text that I'm wanting to change the color on is some sort of yellow, but the two choices in the palette found nothing. How can I determine the precise color of this text, and then searc... 6 Mar 2010 02:08
how to straighting line
i have writing a report but the words are not straight and in line can anyone help ... 23 Mar 2010 11:20