First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Adding a destination in the Save As options
I used to have the answer to this but can't now find it. How can I add a specific destination in the left-hand panel of the Save As box? I'm using Word 2000. And is there a way of saving to two separate folders simultaneously? Many thanks for any help. Bert ... 17 Feb 2010 02:19
Captions confused
I believe by caption file is corrupted. When I 'insert caption', in the caption dialog box, in the label list box there are four listings, 'equation, figure, table, and table'. One of the selections creates a caption the normal way, but the caption does not appear in the table of tables. The other 'table' se... 16 Feb 2010 07:32
Wordperfect Justification and Line Breaks
The WordPerfect line justification setting gets rid of Word's dreadful spacing with justification. However, I am finding many cases where Word incorrectly breaks lines with this setting enabled. For example, I am frequently finding lines that being with commas. Is there any way to correct this problem? ... 16 Feb 2010 07:32
not enough memory to get more office assisants why?
When I try to change my office assistant I get a message on screen saying "there is not enough memory available to complete this operation. How do I change this situation so that I can get different office assistants??? Someone please help! I am using Microsoft Works Suite 2003 ... 14 Feb 2010 07:24
Word 2002 crashes every time I open it
Every time I open Word 2002 it crashes. I have uninstalled it several times and re-installed it along with the updates. It still crashes. I orginally installed Office Pro 97. Later installed Works Suite 2005, which had Word 2002. I have uninstalled both and reinstalled Office Pro 97 and Word 95 crashes eac... 14 Feb 2010 03:03
Microsoft Word email ?
I recently typed a document on Word and would now like to find out how to send it to someone as an attachment. The only thing is it does not give me a highlighted option to email. Also do I need an INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER or it also said I needed to setup email servers: INCOMING EMAIL SERVER TYPE: POP3,IMAP,HTTP. ... 13 Feb 2010 16:05
How do I set up labels? I can't find tool bar
I need help setting up blank lables ... 12 Feb 2010 16:52
default printer
ISTR that in Word 2003 just clicking the print icon on the toolbar would print using the default (or most recently used?) printer. Now I'm using 2007. Still under XP. I have a QA bar with printer icon but it just brings up the printer dialog box. Is there a way to have quick-print, without having to keep selectin... 14 Feb 2010 15:11
Where do I find Clip Board as in the old version?
I have to use multiple word and frases repeatedly and I am not a typest ... 11 Feb 2010 22:58
where do i enter my trial key
i can not find the page, so i need help, because, i do not know, so i repeat: where do i enter my trial key, which i received, after i clicked, from the site: download microsoft2007 trial ... 11 Feb 2010 06:07