First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Grey background
Hello, I copied a news article (using copy/paste) from the web into a Word .docx file. No problem. The word file text has a faint grey background that I want to remove before printing it. The grey background does not extend into the margins. I cannot find where on the menu system to remove it. Can you pleas... 24 Jan 2010 16:59
styles toolbar
I don't feel that this answered the question of how to minimize this annoyingly large item on the toolbar. I really hate, hate, hate the Word 2007 toolbars as they take up too much of my screen. Why on earth do I need these huge style gallery samples? how can I make everything smaller? "Terry Farrell" wr... 22 Jan 2010 21:58
help me create a photo greeting card
Please help me create a sympathy photo with a celebration of life program inside leaflet. Help would be appreciated as I'm not computer savey... ... 22 Jan 2010 20:51
Word 2007 Mail Merge hyperlinks to documents don't work
I have an Excel data file with a column titled attachment. In that column are hyperlinks to complete file paths to documents on our network. I want to send an mail merge email to our users with this active hyperlink. When I do the mail merge, it doesn't recognize the complete file path. Is says something ab... 22 Jan 2010 17:30
Mail Merge Word 2007
I've created a mail merged document from an Access 2007 database. I've inserted a field from the database that I want to have as bold. In every other part of the document that happens (it bold's) except in one place in the middle of a paragraph. Any idea? Why would the bold format take in every other part of t... 24 Jan 2010 15:51
Having trouble copying toolbar using Organizer
I am trying to copy a toolbar from one template to another using Organizer. Usually it works, but sometimes it won't and I have no idea why. I tried copying the toolbar to the Normal template and then copying it to the new template, but that won't work either. Does anyone know why this won't work and how I can re... 26 Jan 2010 21:14
Replicating rows that contain form parts
You would need to use a macro to add the extra row containing the checkbox. -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "Cardinal" <john.menken(a)ceridian.com> wrote in message news:afae05c4-4281-430e-... 21 Jan 2010 20:20
turning off spelling check
I have some documents that are full of jargon and I'd like to turn off the spell check and the red zigzag lines that are shown under every word that the spell check doesn't recognize. I'm using Word 2002. Is there an easy way to turn the spell check off and on, or even to just turn the red zigzag off and on? J... 22 Jan 2010 05:06
Postcard Set-Up
Hi all I want to print some postcards using Word 2003. How do I set this up for entering text and pictures? Thanks ... 22 Jan 2010 06:13
the file vanishes!
....I hope someone can shed some light on what may be not a Word problem. Simply, I was typing away in Word 2002 when the computer made a small noise and - my file disappeared. Word stayed open but the doc was gone. This happened on a new Acer Aspire N270 Netbook with a 1gb Atom processor and 160gb HD. The Word... 27 Jan 2010 08:09
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last