First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Word 2000
Is Word 2000 compatible with Windows7? ... 3 Jan 2010 06:12
Toolbars spontaneously appearing
Hi all, I'm using MS Office 2003 on an XP OS. Whenever I start Word by double clicking the shortcut to a document that I have previously saved to the HDD, I find that two unwanted toolbars appear in the middle of the open window. Toolbars that I have never used. Nothing I do seems to stop them from appearing each ... 3 Jan 2010 06:12
Document created by older version of Word won't open
I'm currently using the version of Word contained in Office 2003. I have some documents I created with earlier versions which no longer can be opened. I get this error message: "You are attempting to open a file that was created in an earlier version of Microsoft Office. This file type is blocked from opening ... 28 Dec 2009 06:23
Word cannot recover Building Blocks.dotx
While I was trying to get a multi-section document to restart page numbering in each section, Word crashed. When is finished trying to recover, I got the message that it was unable to recover the document "Building Blocks.dotx". It doesn't sound like this is a good thing. Do I need to do something? Word offere... 24 Dec 2009 08:35
FONT SIZE
THE LARGEST FONT SIZE THAT I CAN GET IS 72 PT IS THERE ANY WAY TO ENLARGE IT ... 18 Dec 2009 10:31
How to later identify the label size in mail merge
Once a label mail merge is performed and saved, how can a person who later opens it know what size labels to use? I don't see any indicator to idenitfy the label size. How would anyone know that it was Avery 5163 labels? Short of placing that information in the header, do you know of any hidden places that r... 16 Dec 2009 10:09
How do I access clipboard?
I just got a message telling me I have a lot of data on my clipboard - what is the clipboard and how do I access it? ... 15 Dec 2009 15:37
Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc
A couple of days ago, I started getting this error message Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc Can anyone tell me what this is? Sometimes it will pop up twice, sometimes 3 times. I did a search on this phrase and found articles on Lotus Notes and Mail Merge. I have never used Notes. I have ne... 9 Mar 2010 05:39
Another dumb question - heading levels
I'm formatting a document (a new copy of an older document that I wrote, I think) in Word 2000. Now in Word 2007, I cannot seem to find any heading levels except for Heading 1. What do I have to do to get the predefined heading levels back? ... 5 Dec 2009 10:45
how do i unlock microsft word?
I am getting a mesage when I try to acess word the modification is not allowed because the selection is locked I did not lock it how do i unlock it?I printed out instructions on Removing a password protection from a word document but I can't follow directions because everything is locked please help!!!!!!! ... 7 Dec 2009 12:56