From: ladydell on
I am getting a mesage when I try to acess word the modification is not
allowed because the selection is locked I did not lock it how do i unlock
it?I printed out instructions on Removing a password protection from a word
document but I can't follow directions because everything is locked please
help!!!!!!!
From: JoAnn Paules on
Are you using a trial version? Either it needs to be activated or it's
expired and it'x time to pay for it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

From: Gordon on

"ladydell" <ladydell(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am getting a mesage when I try to acess word the modification is not
> allowed because the selection is locked I did not lock it how do i unlock
> it?I printed out instructions on Removing a password protection from a
> word
> document but I can't follow directions because everything is locked please
> help!!!!!!!

Is this an expired trial version? If not, did you activate your copy of
Word?