From: themountie1968 on
I'm trying to change the default measurement in my word 2007 from metric to
imperial. In the old word you used to be able to select tools options...I
cannot find it in the new word. How do I do it?
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
The setting in Word 2007 is at Office Button | Word Options | Advanced:
Display.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: Graham Mayor on
themountie1968 wrote:
> I'm trying to change the default measurement in my word 2007 from
> metric to imperial. In the old word you used to be able to select
> tools options...I cannot find it in the new word. How do I do it?

Click the Office (pizza) button
Word Options > Advanced > Display > Show measurements in units of ....

or if that doesn't fix it, see
http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP