First  |  Prev |
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
2007 save format
hi, when i save a word document in 2007 format, the document gets a wihte blank icon, the document can only be opened from inside office 2007, if you click the icon on the desk top i get this massege "this action is only valid for products that currently installed". Thank you Regards ... 24 Oct 2009 11:00
versao avaliação do word
adquiri um computador pelo e escolas, um toshiba e agora não consigo escrever no word, aparece a mensagem de versão de avaliação. o que fazer? ... 18 Oct 2009 12:45
WHAT IS autocorrect file, FICE12\1033\MSO.ACLMSO1033.ad,
over the past few months my computer has slowed considerably and I've begun to see errors like this when I go to word documents. I've checked protect documents tab but I can't change anything even in the review window. I can still do what I need to but this is really getting irritating ... 8 Oct 2009 10:04
office button doesn't work
when i click on the ms office button in word or excel the drop down doesn't appear, jsut the information box for what it's suppose to do. this is after install the software. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doesn't work. ... 6 Oct 2009 11:30
Find and Replace
How do I find all hyperlinks and replace them with undo hyperlinks ... 22 Sep 2009 16:23
Hide or show hyperlinks
I have created and large document with a table of contents and an index. Using a combination of bookmarks and hyperlinks, I can click on a Table of Contents entry or Index entry and jump to the appropriate location in the document (word, paragraph, page, or picture, etc.) This works great and comes with an add... 6 Sep 2009 23:07
Copying hidden text, possible?
Hello, Is it possible to select hidden text within MS Word (e.g., Word 2003) and copy hidden text to the clipboard so it may be pasted into another application? I am looking to avoid having to select the text, deselect the hide option the text then re-select the hide option. Mark ... 8 Jan 2009 14:13
ANSI
I try to paste text from MS Word (2007) into Adobe Pagemaker and it won't let me do it. I get a message that says "unrecognized character set--ANSI used. What does that mean. How can I paste Word text into Pagemaker. -- Askit ... 11 Mar 2008 16:15
Vista Problem Reading XP Documents.
I have Word douments with graphics created in XP with .doc and .rtf extentions and when I try to open them in Vista the Word program starts then displays a message "Unable to convert graphic. Continue with document conversion?" Clicking YES then opens the document without the graphic. Clicking NO closes the win... 31 Aug 2007 06:56
WOrd 2007 Change Default style to NO SPACING
How do I change the default style to NO SPACING instead of Normal? Thanks ... 10 May 2007 16:16