From: Ron Boetger on
How do I change the default style to NO SPACING instead of Normal?

Thanks

From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
Modify the Normal Style so that it has no spacing.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

From: Ron Boetger on
Tried that! It won't stick when you close the document and open
another one, also the first time you hit Enter it jumps 2 spaces then
single spaces after that.

From: Terry Farrell on
You must change the formatting to Normal Style, save the document and then
close Word (and Outlook if it is open) and you should get a prompt to save
changes to normal.dot which you should answer YES. Then the change will work
on all instances of normal style.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

From: Ron Boetger on
I finally figured it out! See below!

On a new document - click on the second "No Spacing". While the No
Spacing is highlighted - right click on "Normal" then click "Update
Normal to Match Selection.

It finally stuck - thanks for all of the nelp

Ron