First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Combining documents without format changes
I have ten very similiar documents which I would like to combine into one document. Each document begins wiht one column but half way through the document I format the document fot two colums. This is true for all ten documents. At the end of the first document I do a hard page; that is, a Ctrler. Then I loa... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Moving section breaks
Word 2007. I have a document where there is a continuous section break on a page so that the page has two columns above and one column underneath. I need to move the section break upwards as the two-column text has shrunk and I need to move the single-column text up the page. How do I do that? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
count table non empty cells
Hi Layout: WXP SP3, Office 2003. I have a table that has checkmarks in some of it's cells (one character per cell) . I want to use a formula field in the last cell of each column that counts the non empty cells (the ones with checkmarks) from that column. Thanx Crios ... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Button images
Having done a few searches in Word 2007, I can't find where I can change some button images on my QAT. In 2003, it was Tools | Customize ... etc. I'm sure it must be there somewhere! ... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Does anyone Actually Use Word's Table of Authorities Feature for Real Work
One of the groups I support is the law department. I saw them creating a table of authorities by hand. I asked why they were doing that because Word has a built in TOA feature. They explained that the Word's TOA feature is more of a pain than a help. So I decided to try and prove them wrong---and failed miserably... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Hyphenation in a TOC
I have tried several examples and have not been able to enable hyphenation in a table of contents. The disable hyphenation setting is unchecked in the paragraph styles but no hyphens. Is there some trick to this? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
Form fields
I am not a new Word user but a new user to Word 2007. I have created forms in Word 2003, put in the fields and locked them. I cannot find how to now create new forms and lock and unlock the ones I have. The computer is about to go through the window !!!! Can anyone help please. Also there does not seem to ... 3 Feb 2010 01:50
How do I get Word to print on the obverse rather than the reverse?
Sometimes the end of a chapter (say) ends on the obverse, which is probably (but not exclusively) an odd page number. The next chapter starts on the next even number, and, if you are printing duplex, the first page of the new chapter is printed on the back of the page - that is, it gets printed on the reverse o... 2 Feb 2010 17:46
How do I hide the formatting symbols?
If the Ctrl+Shift+* doesn't work, as for me... You go to Format->Reveal Formatting (or Shift+F1) and look in the bottom of the menu that appears and tick of the box "Show all formatting marks" "Doug" wrote: I suddenly have all of these symbols everywhere in my document. I'm assuming that they're format... 7 Feb 2010 19:51
Right Aligned TOC Numbers
In my document, I have the numbered headings set up to use right aligned numbers. How do I do the same for the TOC? When I create the TOC, the numbers are always flush left. Do I have to type a tab before the number and at a right aligned/ number aligned tab AFTER I create the TOC? Or is there a way to creat... 27 Jan 2010 14:56