First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
cle
cle pour word ... 10 Feb 2010 17:58
number order very importnat
hello friends: guide me to the right section if it off topic; my problem that when i type 1:2 and save the file when open it on another machine word shows it as 2:1 how can i prevent this? and how can i let word show document as it written and not this view. ote: the file in arabic from right to left, but it s... 13 Feb 2010 10:26
Word 2007 - what is small square at edge of screen?
I scanned a document into Word. Next to some of the paragraphs there is a small square (like the non-printing mark that indicates "Keep Lines Together" in Word docs). I can't figure out what the mark indicates, or how to get rid of it. (It doesn't print, nor does it seem to be causing any harm but I am curious w... 16 Feb 2010 12:58
How do you open PDF files with Word 2007?
I must figure out how to open PDF files in Word 2007. I am taking on line classes and work is shared in PDF format. I have a new Dell Inspiron laptop that came loaded with Windows 7. I have had it a week and need help. I tried to download the Microsoft PDF add on, but it did not work. I can only read code when ... 12 Feb 2010 11:12
Tie
Is there a way to customized "ties" (the curly braces) above/below characters in WORD? Norman ... 10 Feb 2010 20:15
Add built-in title to style above a border?
I have some styles that need a border *and* a title above the border. I'd rather not have to use a separate paragraph with its own style to add the title. Is there any way to include the title as something built-in but also appear above the border? -- Christopher Brewster Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN Message p... 10 Feb 2010 15:42
File Folder Labels
Using Windows XP and Office 2007 Using Avery Label template 5167. When I type the label information in anything larger than 9 point, a blank line is inserted above the first line of the label which makes the second line of text print off the bottom of the label. I have made sure there is "no space before or ... 10 Feb 2010 14:34
How do you change to currency in a table and add columns?
I'm trying to learn to use the new Word and can't figure out in my ribbons how to change numbers to a currency format, as well as viewing the table content to be able to quick sum columns. Help?! ... 10 Feb 2010 19:07
Mail Merge with more than one file
Hi, Any trick to get data from three different excel workbook in a WORD document. I am required to prepare detailed report in WORD which require data from three different workbook at the required place in WORD. -- Shweta Srivastava ... 10 Feb 2010 17:58
Unwanted double-spacing in Word 2007
I have just started using Word 2007 with Windows 7. Whenever I hit the Enter key to go to the next line (for example when typing an address) the cursor skips a line, making the address (for example) double-spaced. (However, when typing the rest of the document it comes out single-spaced, as I want.) I have trie... 9 Feb 2010 17:27