First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Section Break issue
I am working in a Word 2003 master document that contains seven subdocuments. I have a footer that consists of a centered page number. All my footers are set to "same as previous." Several of the pages at the end of the master document have sections that are formatted as landscape so they can hold wider type graphi... 3 Mar 2010 18:41
a bit silly...
My browser shows my reply all on one line. Let's try that again, with some returns... I had just this very problem. I solved it by opening the source Word document, click STYLES to show all the paragraphs, click on NORMAL (the 'root' style, so to speak, as I understand), click MODIFY and change the font t... 3 Mar 2010 16:27
Remove unused fonts
I had just this very problem. I solved it by opening the source Word document, click STYLES to show all the paragraphs, click on NORMAL (the 'root' style, so to speak, as I understand), click MODIFY and change the font to one that is used elsewhere, and whichn you _want_ embedded in your pdf. The font showing in the No... 3 Mar 2010 16:27
Is miley cyrus writing a new song write now
she might be i do not know ... 3 Mar 2010 09:34
when filling out a form, the main text gets out of alignment?
I just designed a form.....When I "test" it and fill in the blanks, it moves the main text out of alignment. Is there any way to "lock" the main text so it doesn't move but still be able to fill in the blanks on the form? ... 2 Mar 2010 19:16
Is it possible to put a word count in the status bar of Word 97 like in 2003?
I'm spoiled by using Word 2003 for the last 6 years. Is there any way to put a "live" word count in the status bar of Word 97 like it has by default in Word 2003 so I don't have to keep going through the menus? ... 3 Mar 2010 17:34
Word 2007
I use Word 2007. I received a document in different, separated files. The document has a page numbering, 0:1, 1:1 1:2 1.3, 2:1, 3:1, 3:2, etc, some chapters have only one page, others have up to 60 pages. The first number is chapter, the second number the page in the chapter. As I received the document in differe... 2 Mar 2010 19:16
Customizing Word97 - Get rid of "Microsoft Word - " on the Taskabar
I'm going to night school to get a better degree and working on a paper. I've decided to aid my work by using my old computer to simulate having dual monitors. This leaves me with using good old Word97 to write the paper. Is there any way that I can shorten what is written on the taskbar so I can easily identify... 2 Mar 2010 15:50
WhyRecipients of my email attach cant open word documents anymor?
I just switched to windows 7 as well as trial word 2007. Recipients of my email attachments cannot open word documents anymore. I get feedback like: This is a cold fusion markup file. Please forward in Word, Wordpad or copy and paste into the body of the email. ... 2 Mar 2010 14:42
where are xml files?
I read that with 2007 version, document files get separated into different chunks like xml format for text etc. whereas I still see one file .docx. If this file gets corrupted or deleted how do I recover my text? Thanks ... 2 Mar 2010 07:53