First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Customize Word to Behave Like Outlook
I confess - Word overwhelms me! My native tongue, so to speak, is Excel and I find myself always having to fight Word to get it to let me enter text and make it look like I want it to. On the other hand, by necessity, I've gotten marginaly proficient with using Outlook 2007 - at least it doesn't fight me as m... 16 Mar 2010 21:00
Inserting spacing between outline levels
How do we insert extra spacing between each level-1 outline elements, but not between the subsections of any level-1 element. For example, see the sample outline below (your reader display window may need to be widened to prevent premature wrapping in the example below) : 1. LEVEL ONE - Item 1 2. LEV... 19 Mar 2010 03:50
Where are the workgroup templates in Word 2007
I have just upgraded one of our PCs from Word 2003 on XP to Word 2007 on Win 7 and I really am regretting it ! We have about 100 templates, in 4 folders, that are used by everyone in our workgroup. With Word 2003 these are set as the workgroup templates, and I have a little icon on the toolbar with SendKeys "%2" ... 16 Mar 2010 16:17
Is it possible to have MS Word show two open documents as tabs?
Whenever I open a Word document, it starts a new instance of MS Word. What I want is that each time a document is opened, it should be shown as a tab in the existing document window. How can I achieve this? -- aasgha ... 16 Mar 2010 10:16
How to I change a read only document to a normal for correctin
Question I open even a new doc and I can save it to another folder or name it tells me that this doc is modified is not allowed and the dco is locked! So were on this program cand I change this? I cant open or change a thing on anything?? Thanks for your help Darrel "Candace" wrote: The "options" unde... 16 Mar 2010 03:34
How can I switch off auto-hide ribbon (Quick Access Toolbar)
Somehow I accidentally pressed the wrong key combination and now the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) disappears whenever I click on the document itself with the mouse and I can no longer work efficiently. Clicking on any menu brings up the QAT again but I want it to display permanently. I've searched a) "displa... 15 Mar 2010 19:31
Little red X again
Sorry to ask again, but I am not absolutely sure I posted this original request properly. When I save some Word documents I see a little red X surrounded by a circle to the left of the animated green 'saving' indicator bar at the bottom of the screen. What the heck does that mean? The red X does not seem to be... 16 Mar 2010 04:41
Inserting frame in Word 2007
In word 2002 I learned to insert a frame into which I could place an image and its caption. This allowed me to position the image exactly where I wanted it on the page. How does one insert such a frame in Word 2007? Thanks. Jeff ... 15 Mar 2010 01:23
Best way to enter address, body of letter, closing..Macros? Templa
In WP10, (pardon me for saying that out loud here) I was taught to make macros for doctor's addresses, basic body of letter, etc. Easy! How to do it in Word or what is "the way it should be done"? This eliminated a lot of repetitive typing of the same thing. The letters were all different (not a form le... 13 Mar 2010 16:30
how can I reduce the number of pages needed to print a document
I am new to Word(previously used Word Perfect). WP had a feature called "make it fit" which allowed you to take let's say a 3 page document and put in the command reduce to 2 pages. It would automatically change the type size and/or margins as needed so that you now had a 2 page document ready to print. Does... 12 Mar 2010 20:43