First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
insert excel spreadsheet _ Thanks all
Thanks for the help, KK "KRK" <trebor(a)yeleek.nospam.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23hvpMYcyKHA.928(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... Hello I have a Word document into which I want to insert an Excel spreadsheet. I want to be able to update the spreadsheet and have the word document update at ... 24 Mar 2010 08:53
Is there a style field in Word 2007?
In Word 2000, there was a field in one of the tool bars that showed the name of the style for the selected paragraph. Is there any way to get something like that back in Word 2007? I have the Quick Style Gallery, but it only shows a few styles. I'd like a field that shows the current style. ... 24 Mar 2010 10:02
customized autocorrect entries in both languages?
i have word2007 in windows xp pro. my problem is that i work in two languages - english uk and swedish - (as a translator) and my customized autocorrect entries are no longer available in both. they were before, but disappeared a couple of years ago whenever swedish was selected. is there some smart way of recoveri... 25 Mar 2010 06:53
Soft hyphen
I'm using Word 2007. In WordPerfect there is the ability to insert what is called a "soft hyphen" when an "either/or" word combo needs to be split after the slash but not show the hyphen. Example: the words vehicle/component appear at the end of a line but is too long and needs to be split after the slash. ... 23 Mar 2010 18:22
View Track changes
Hi, Is it possible to view all track changes in a single view(location)? Thanks, Manu ... 23 Mar 2010 11:20
how can I reduce the number of pages needed to print a documen
One of the easiest way to do this which works sometimes is to select the........ Office Button > Page Preview > then there should be a button on the ribbon that says, "Shrink to One Page," thus it should try to shrink it down by changing text size etc. Hope this helps "Twayne" wrote: In news:OQk42AgwKH... 23 Mar 2010 10:10
Straight/smart quotes
Word 2007 I have turned off the straight to smart quotes in Proofing Options but I am still getting slanting ". How do I get rid of these please? I just want to use " " " " as ditto in a list and they look strange when they are slanting! Thanks ... 23 Mar 2010 11:20
heading styles
Heading 1 and Heading 2 work fine but Heading 3 starts over at 1 and continue numbering from previous list doesn't work. I looked at the styles and Heading 2 says "Outline numbered + Level: 2" but Heading 3 says "Numbered + Level: 1". I think it should be "Outline numbered: Level 3". I can't figure out how to ch... 22 Mar 2010 23:02
How do I write without toolbar at top disappearing
When I try to write, the toolbar containing such things as colours, fonts, justification, styles disappears. I am left with a very short mini toolbar to which I seem unable to add all the items I might want. ... 22 Mar 2010 19:16
Data entry form in word?
Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to create a data entry form like in excel in Word 2003? To renew my license I have to type my conferences in the format below. I want to create a tool for our staff that is easy to use for someone who is not real computer literate. I know there are many people who ... 22 Mar 2010 20:41